2021 Life Recap

  • Finished my first semester at atok's house.
  • Witness flood @ AT1
  • Dengue fever, blood taking everyday
  • Bought Twilight; midnight sun novel
  • My first time trimming my adik's hair, he liked it tho!
  • Bleached my hair
  • He moved to his new house 
  • Dean list
  • Went back to college and finished last semester together with my housemates
  • Thrifting & quarantine with housemates
  • Qila gave me rapunzel princess rings (purple!)
  • Lab sessions for FYP with sir amran
  • Puasa and raya with housemates
  • Chopped, bleached and dyed my hair ash green (with jie)
  • AOT ends
  • Dyed my hair red
  • FYP presentation; yo my laptop broke down one hour before the presentation
  • A box of gifts for him; beautyra peach mist, kaneki lanyard, ace keychain, butterfly ring necklace, one piece phone case, my passport photo, sandalwood candle, starbucks mug, dota lamp (i wanna keep this here just so i'll remember)
  • Goodbye pekan
  • Internship @ JKR with jie, auni and aini <333 3 months of internship means nothing without them
  • Aini's birthday party
  • Candles, iphone cables and bunny
  • Made hantaran and sirih junjung for my bro's wedding
  • Hello niko, miko and coco
  • Aini bought kalimba bcs of meee
  • Diamond painting
  • Graduation party with them
  • Daisy cake in lilac and plant for hydra
  • Bouquet of roses from us to ibu
  • Baked muffins, cooked nasi goreng and celebrated last day of internship with the staffs; this moments will forever be remembered 
  • Im back on instagram
  • Bid farewell to my housemates
  • My dear aqil's therapy
  • Rizqi's wedding
  • Hiking @ Gunung Lambak
  • Qila's engagement
  • Might as well the last time i met pika
  • Things happened, decided to stay with mummy and pakteh
  • Sleepover with my girls @ Austin
  • KL trip with mummy and pakteh
  • Genting date; red daisy
  • One month online session with TM (met new friends here)
  • Get to belanja my cousin starbucks 
  • His new car
  • My first time airplane experience! Was veryyy nice
  • Started to work; learned on how to use public transport every now and then, site visit
  • Henna night with Qila.
  • Pengapit (together) for my best friend. My dearest Aqilah is now a wife. 
  • Atok's birthday celebration.
  • I walked away
  • Kfry with my colleagues
  • Penang trip
  • Get to see my hydrangea in person



21 Lesson Learned from 2021

  1. Overprotective kills one's self esteem.
  2. If it happened to u once, it can happen to u again.
  3. We thought we have forever, but we only have the presence.
  4. Vulnerability isn't a weakness.
  5. You will never know your capabilities if you did not try.
  6. One day or day one.
  7. There are beautiful souls around you; take a close look at it.
  8. Life is full of surprises.
  9. Anyone can and cannot be anything in your life.
  10. Our best is not something we think we already did, it's how we make people feel about what we have done.
  11. We are responsible of our own feelings. Do not get affected by other's emotions.
  12. You can't keep someone who doesn't want to be kept.
  13. Be grateful and Allah will doubled your blessings.
  14. Problem requires solutions, not another problem. Do not trouble the trouble.
  15. Time does not heal.
  16. Life is a process that requires you to make choices.
  17. Good or bad, they're still memories.
  18. Acknowledge and address feelings & emotions; that's the least humane thing u can do for urself.
  19. Lies can give a huge impact and trauma to one's life.
  20. Once an option, always an option.
  21. You will never ready until it is happened. Do not force or stopped anything.


Powered by Blogger.