2020 Life Recap

  • Ikea date with aqil
  • Start my new year with getting trapped in the mall with Jie and Aini after watching Jumanji
  • Taman Gelora with housemates 
  • Big Bad Wolf and another movie date with housemates
  • Weekend picnic at the beach, again with my housemates. Had so much fun and beautiful pictures this day.
LIFE DURING/AFTER MCO
    • Bake a lot (a lot at least for me lol)         
    • I'm into tiktok now lmao
    • Short and dyed hair
    • Homemade tteokbokki with kak eira
    • My first purple vans
    • Bald my bro's hair
    • More baking
    • First eid without ayah
    • Late night bbq @ mummy's, the night was chill and relaxing, we played congkak and bingo
    • ODL
    • Went to melaka and had a quick session with bibi sapika
    • Made hidden hantaran for my brother's engagement
    • Went back to ump for final
    • Aini's birthday!
    • Moved to jb
    • Aqil's first birthday party, spent the whole night doing the decoration haha
    • Angah's engagement day
    • Aqil walked!
    • My first korean cake and flower bouquet
    • Dyed my hair again whoops
    • My first semester of final year
    • Got my former pa, also my ied supervisor as my fyp supervisor
    • Aini and auni posted me gifts hehe
    • Gone through another depressive episodes of my life
    • Went to kampung and stay with my atok and nenek yayy
    • Also, just know that piqa's kampung is only a few steps away from mine lol
    • Cooking session with makde
    • Atok's 70th Birthday!
    • Spent some time with my girls 7/7 and sleepover <3
    • Motorcycle ride with atok ekekeke
    • Bridesmaid?? Hehe
    • Will finish my first semester of my final year at home, wish i could hugs my housemates now
Earlier this year, i said 2019 was the worst and i hope to never seen any like it anymore, God knows 2020 is twice as that. Today's life recap probably the hardest one for me to write, just wishing the time fly faster than ever for me to just hop into 2021 already. There's too much things i learned (in a very hard way) this year, I acknowledged my faults and willingly to accept it as a lesson. Gonna turn 24 in a bit, this year i was a strong lady, i pray that next year i'm a happy lady. I believe 2020 was not only rough for me, in fact there are some people who had it way much worse out there. Covid has affected everyone in a way that it's possible. Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet. I really hope everyone could endure a bit more. Stay safe, stay healthy. Someone out there loves you. 





Powered by Blogger.