2019 Life Recap

  • Had my very first crab in my entire life! I had few attempts to try em but ended up vomitting but yay i made it this time.
  • Had picnic at air terjun sungai pandan with them girls. Such a one lovely day full with laughters.
  • Attend FRLS (First Responder Life Support), i got A- for cpr guys! The night before the test i still couldnt do the cpr, i feel so hopeless and cried in my sleep but i did so much better than i expected during the actual day. What an experience!
  • I bought most of beautyra collection lol (mermaid, feline, pixie dust, choc fudge, salted caramel)
  • Had my very first date.
  • Had so much fun during fasting season with odah, aini and nur; breaking fast and tarawih together.
  • Eid with my marble bag from flonerch and my dearly marble dUCk, thank you my man.
  • Went to some places with qila, two of us, just chillin and took lots of pictures. 
  • My very first sloppy acrylic painting and embroidery (which i kinda proud for first timer)
  • I cooked a lot for along, angah and kak eira. It kinda feels good to be a housewife guys! 
  • Made some makeover for ibu's office; The Kitchen.
  • Explosion box!
  • Went to melaka with my homies, together with my man. Had them meet up, such a very nice feeling.
  • Made the toughest decision, i quit sispa and leaving em behind, quit college and rent a house together with my classmates, which are now my housemates! Look, i have housemates now. Aint starving during weekend anymore.
  • Welcome to the family my precious little hooman, ayang mummy!
  • Another surprises from my man, a cute pink handbag from Christy Ng. A pink one. Yep, pink. Again. He actually texted qila which one to buy lol. Cute. A+ for effort.
  • MyKori and Zoo dates with the housemates!! Had so much fun and nice pictures!
  • 22/9/2019, the day everything changed. Lost my dad, i actually seeing him dying for few times in front of me to the extent dr suggested to just put him to sleep. I lost him, he left me to a better place. Couldnt be able to see him being buried down. 
  • My life changed ever since, i kinda lost myself and people around me. I pushed people away, picked up fights, all the scars and wounds reopened, i had hatred and revenge in me, i became harsh, cruel and selfish. I threw tantrums and purposely saying mean things to people who hurt me. I wasnt like this before.
  • Probably my most loneliest and worse birthday i ever had. But thank you jie and auni for bringing me to light festival on my birthday night.
  • IV drip.
  • My smol aqil and i are bestfriends now! 
  • Bought lots of cute dresses, skirts, blazers and vintage blouses (but still wouldnt be able to wear them yet)
  • For as long as we love and we live, thank you 2019. But i hope to never seen another one like u again.






Powered by Blogger.